Smartly priced pet stroller boasts convenient pet access and secure closure with NO-ZIP technology. Pet Gear Happy Trails Lite NO-ZIP Pet Stroller eliminates zipper-related hassles so you and your cat can enjoy the outdoors with greater safety and ease.
Pet Gear Happy Trails Lite NO-ZIP Pet Stroller features a convertible design that lets you choose between open-top excursions or cozy close top strolls. Elevated paw rest allows your pet to look easily out of the stroller by using the front bar for support. Panoramic view mesh window allows your pet to remain safe inside of the stroller without missing any sights while you stroll! Front shock absorbers and rear brakes ensure a smooth ride and safe stops.
Most pet owners agree that their dog or cat should have fresh air on a daily basis. For some pets, age or illness may prevent them from getting around on their own. Whether you are going on a short walk around the block, or on a long walk through the park, the Pet Gear Happy Trails Lite NO-ZIP Pet Stroller gives you the freedom to take your family pet anywhere you go. Ideal for puppies, kittens, small dogs, small animals, and older pets with hip ailments or arthritic joints. Great for cats up to 25 lbs.
- Easy-locking, NO-ZIP Entry
- Elevated paw rest
- Panoramic view window, top window and viewing area
- 600 Denier water-resistant material
- Large storage basket
- Parent tray for keys, water, etc.
- Wheel size: 7" back, 6" front
- Interior tether, removable waterproof liner
- Rear safety brakes, front shock absorbers
Stroller height to handle is 40". Interior dimensions: 22" x 10" x 19" high. Holds up to 25 lbs.
Please select Jaguar, Boysenberry, or Pine Green.
Downloadable Pet Gear Double No-Zip Stroller Instruction Manual PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Shop all Cat Travel Needs.
Looking After Your Stroller
- Always store product in a clean, dry place.
- Not recommended for use on the beach.
- Do not put heavy items on top of the stroller.
- Clean frame by wiping with a lightly oiled cloth.
- Do not use detergent or abrasives. Spot clean fabric with dry cleaning fluid or mild soap and warm water.
- To ensure easy maneuverability and to minimize wear and tear, (especially wheels, axles, and swivels), keep all moving parts clean and lubricated with WD40® or light machine oil.
- NOTE: Do not lubricate brake components or swivel locks.
- Regularly check stroller for loose parts. These should be tightened or replaced.