The entertainment options are endless on this cat climber. Three 22" cedar posts and one 30" sisal post deliver several safe scratching outlets. Luxurious carpeted and sherpa-covered surfaces treat kitties to a comfortable retreat spanning multiple levels. She'll play, climb, bat, scratch and slumber to her heart's content. An action-filled activity center for multiple-cat households and cats of all ages. Action City includes a breakaway toy. Assembly required. Measures 22" x 20" x 57" overall. Cradle: 12" x 17"; Tunnel: 13" x 16"; Condo: 13" x 22". Please specify color.
Colors: NEW Bark, NEW Gray Stone, Nutmeg, Cocoa, Oatmeal, or Soft Sage.
3 - 22" Cedar Posts
1 - 30" Sisal Post
1 - Carpeted Base with Attached Sherpa Covered Tunnel
1 - Carpeted Platform
1 - Sherpa Covered Condo
1 - Sherpa Covered Cradle
1 - Breakaway Toy
Downloadable Action City Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Additional breakaway toys (pkg. of 2) for more swatting fun are sold separately.
- Lay platform on floor with the threaded holes facing up. Thread one 22" cedar post into the platform. Repeat until all three cedar posts are attached. Remove the 4" bolts from bottom of the cedar posts.
- Set the carpeted base onto the platform assembly sliding the tunnel between the cedar posts. Align the cedar posts with the holes in the base. Using the 4" bolts and washers, partially thread each of the three bolts through holes of the carpeted base into each of the three cedar posts. Realign and tighten.
- Stand the unit upright. Set and align the sherpa condo to the hole in the platform and attach using the 1½" bolt and washer.
- Thread the 30" sisal post into t-nut on bottom of sherpa cradle. Remove the 4" bolt with washer from bottom of post.
- Lay unit on its side. Align the 30" sisal/cradle assembly to the corner hole of the platform and thread 4" bolt with washer through hole and into 30" sisal post.
- Stand unit upright. Re-tighten unit as necessary.
Attach Breakaway Toy according to the directions included with toy.
Cleaning Action City
With proper care, your Action City tower will look like new for years to come. Vacuum pet hair when necessary. If carpeted surfaces become soiled, we recommend spot cleaning with a pet-formulated stain/spot remover such as OdorLogic® CleanAway (item #22032). Simply spray the solution on the soiled area and allow its enzymes and "good" bacteria go to work to digest the stain permanently. No rinsing required.