Kitty Castle towers over 5 ft high, with multiple scratch posts and perches. Gives kitty a greater view of her kingdom. Cats can manicure their paws on the 4 sisal posts, cuddle up in the sherpa-covered cradles and tunnel, and perch or play on the 4 different carpeted platforms. This pet palace is ideal for multiple princesses and princes or an indulgence for your spoiled royalty. Includes Breakaway Toy.
The base and top platform of this unit measure 30" x 17". The 2 middle platforms measure 22" x 8". Both cradles measure 11-1/2" x 16-1/2". The top cradle is over 5 ft off the ground, while the bottom cradle is 16" off the ground. Roomy, suspended sherpa tunnel measures 13" dia x 12" long. The Kitty Castle measures 36" x 23-1/2" x 69" high overall and weighs 58 lbs. Assembly required. Full instructions included. Please select NEW Bark, NEW Gray Stone, Nutmeg, Cocoa, Oatmeal, or Soft Sage carpet color.
2 - 22" carpeted posts
1 - 17" carpeted post
1 - 11" carpeted post
4 - 30" sisal posts
2 - 8" x 22" rectangular platforms
2 - 17" x 30" rectangular platforms
1 - Tunnel
2 - Cradles
1 - Breakaway Toy
Tools Required: 7/16" wrench.
Additional Breakaway Toys (pkg. of 2) for more swatting fun are sold separately.
Downloadable Kitty Castle Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Cleaning your Kitty Castle
Remove hair from your Kitty Castle easily with a sticky tape roller or vacuum. Sweep or vacuum sisal. Do not use liquids on sisal. Remove surface spots on carpet with a pet-formulated stain remover such as OdorLogic® CleanAway (item #22032).
Assembling your Kitty Castle
- Remove 4" bolts and washers from the bottom of each of the posts.
- Thread the 17" sisal post into the bottom of one of the sherpa cradles.
- Put the 22" carpeted post with the long bolt through bottom of the 17" x 30" platform and into the bottom of the 17" carpeted post and tighten. (Please use the platform with the sherpa tunnel attached for this step.)
- Thread the remaining 22" carpeted post into the t-nut on the bottom of the platform with the tunnel attached.
- Take the two 8" x 22" platforms and attach them to the 22" carpeted post using the 4" bolts and washers.
- Take the four 30" sisal posts (2 posts per platform) and thread into the bottom of the two 8" x 22" platforms.
- Thread the remaining 11" carpeted post into the remaining sherpa cradle.
- Place the remaining 17" x 30" rectangular platform right side up (this will be the base). Then insert the remaining bolts and washers through the base and into the four 30" sisal posts and the 11" carpeted post and tighten.
- Retighten unit as necessary. Attach breakaway toy according to directions included with toy.