Blue Naturally Fresh Ultra Odor Control Multi-Cat Litter has shown in lab tests to absorb three times more than the leading brand clay litter. Because Blue Naturally Fresh has greater absorption capacity, it takes less litter to get the job done - which means a bag of Blue Naturally Fresh Ultra Odor Control Multi-Cat Litter goes a lot farther than the leading clay litter.
The litter is made with a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found only in walnut shells, which are proven to neutralize odor better than other types of quick-clumping litters. Cleanup is simple, fast and mess-free.
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3 inches.
- Blue Naturally Fresh Cat Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain a 3-inch depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
Based on a single-cat household, Blue Naturally Fresh Cat Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter:
- Start by placing 1-2 inches of Blue Naturally Fresh Cat Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.