Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Non-Clumping Cat Litter is a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials in walnut shells and is proven to neutralize odor unlike any other pellet litter! Unlike clay litter, which often throws off silica dust, this non-clumping litter is virtually dust free so you and your cat can breathe easier.
Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Non-Clumping Cat Litter has proven odor control to keep your litter area smelling fresh. Blue Naturally Fresh does not stick to your cat's paws so it is less likely to be tracked throughout the house.
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3" of Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Non-Clumping Cat Litter.
- Maintain by "skimming' out the solid waste daily.
- Gently shake litter box from side to side to mix any recently used moist litter with dry litter. If mixing with scoop is needed, gently shake from side to side afterward to bring dry material to the top of the litter box.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
Based on a single-cat household, Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter:
- Start by placing 1-2 inches of Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Non-Clumping Cat Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.