Using the Feliway 30-Day Starter Kit to help control your cat's stress-related behaviors? Use the Feliway 30-Day Refill to quickly, easily refill your diffuser and continue providing room-wide pheromone therapy. Refill cartridge contains clinically proven synthetic calming feline facial pheromones that help control unwanted behaviors including urine spraying, inappropriate scratching, and hiding.
Used in the Feliway diffuser, the Feliway 30-Day Refill helps curb your cat's stress response in situations such as moving to a new home, rearranging furniture, visiting the veterinarian, hospitalization, travel, boarding, meeting new animals, and meeting new visitors.
The synthetic F3 Feline Facial Pheromone formula contained in the convenient Feliway 30-Day Refill cartridge communicates a reassuring message to your cat, which helps curb or eliminate unwanted behaviors.
Replace your refill cartridge every 30 days. If you need a new/additional diffuser, purchase the Feliway Starter Kit. Feliway Refill and Feliway Diffuser designed to work exclusively with one another; do not attempt to use another diffuser with the refill cartridge and vice versa.
Feliway's F3 Feline Facial Pheromone also available in a targeted Feliway Spray. Combine solutions for a multi-faceted approach to calming your cat.
Need a calming solution for your multi-cat home? Try the Feliway Multi-Cat Diffuser Starter Kit to promote harmony and happiness between feline personalities.
Shop all Feliway calming products.
Shop all Calming Aids for Cats.
What is Feliway?
When a cat feels comfortable in her environment, she rubs her cheeks against objects and leaves a comforting facial pheromone behind. Feliway mimics the natural feline facial pheromone used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure. This helps cats cope with challenging situations such as moving or traveling. Feliway helps reduce or prevent unwanted behaviors caused by stress.
F3 feline facial pheromone analogue 2%
Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon 100 g
How to use the Feliway Diffuser:
- Screw the vial into the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket. Use only in a properly functioning 110-120-volt AC electrical outlet.
- The diffuser should be plugged in continuously in the room where the cat spends most of her time.
- Each diffuser covers an area of up to 700 sq ft and refill vials last 30 days. For best results, diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
- Do not plug in the diffuser under shelves or behind doors, curtains, or furniture. To function properly, the diffuser must not be obstructed in any way.
- Do not use the diffuser with a multi-socket outlet, an extension cord, an adaptor, or a converter.
When Feliway may not work:
In some situations, Feliway won't work - or at least won't work without additional concurrent therapy such as behavior modification or even medications.
- If your cat has an underlying medical condition. Before trying Feliway, please take your cat to your veterinarian for a checkup.
- Behaviors that are not stress-related. Some cats are just introverts or natural talkers because it is their personality.
- Aggression towards people. Seek advice from a veterinarian before using Feliway.
Keep out of reach of children.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. If ingested, call physician immediately and do not induce vomiting.
Store in a well-ventilated area. Dispose of contents/container in hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local regulations.