The compact Jungle Gym climber is your perfect solution for giving kitty plentiful space for fun and relaxation when you only have a corner or another tight space to spare within your home. The Jungle Gym is compact cat furniture at its best and most entertaining, with 4 total scratch posts of solid cedar or sisal, 3 ultra-comfy spots for perching and playing, and a smart mix of soft faux suede and cozy berber. Your cat will enjoy hours of wild, wacky fun with the Jungle Gym's spacious, berber-lined condo, comfy cradle, and varied scratching surfaces. Choose from an array of sassy jungle prints that complement your cat's wild side. The Jungle Gym climber for cats weighs 32 lbs and features overall dimensions of 24" x 24" x 34" high.
Some assembly required. Please select Beige Bobcat, Chocolate Giraffe, Tan Giraffe, Black Zebra, or Tan Zebra.
Jungle Gym Contents:
||24" x 24" x 3/4" thick
||16" long x 11" wide x 2.5" deep
||1-11"x 20.5" dia overall,
7" x 7" side opening,
6" dia bottom hole
|22" Cedar Posts
||22" x 3.5" dia
|11" Cedar Post
||11" x 4" dia
||22" x 3.5" dia
|3.5" Bolts & Washers
|4" Bolt & Washer
These fun colors are also available on our Jungle Hut!
Looking for a matching dog bed?
All our cat furniture features superior construction that lasts for years. You get more for your money - and consistent made-in-America quality. Learn more about what makes our furniture better.
Note: A 7/16" wrench is needed for assembly.
- Remove all 3- 3.5"bolts from bottom of 22" cedar posts and 11" cedar post. Then, remove 4" bolt from bottom of the 22" sisal post.
- Twist 2-22" cedar posts into both side t-nuts on bottom of the condo, then twist 22" sisal post into third or middle t-nut on bottom of condo.
- Take 11" cedar post and twist into t-nut on bottom of cradle.
- Attach 11" cedar post with 3.5" bolt through bottom of front center hole in base.
- Finally, attach 2-3.5" bolt and 1-4" bolt through bottom of back three holes in baseboard into 2-22" cedar posts and 1-22" sisal post and tighten.
After a few days of use, check all pieces for tightness. Re-tighten as necessary.
Cleaning Your Jungle Gym
The Jungle Gym can be vacuumed periodically to remove pet hair and debris. When soiled, spot clean only. Use soapy water solution or a pet-formulated spot/stain remover such as OdorLogic® CleanAway. Spray CleanAway directly onto the spot or stain, and allow its enzymes and "good bacteria" to go to work until the spot is gone permanently. It also removes all traces of pet odors, to keep the Jungle Gym smelling fresh.