If you're concerned about your cat scratching household furniture, this is the climber for you. This cat tower features four large scratch posts (3 cedar, 1 sisal) to satisfy all your cat's scratching urges and lend durable support. It is designed with four levels and three carpeted landings to give kitty the freedom to seek the perfect height, stretch out and snooze. A tunnel provides a place to retreat and snooze when your cat needs some quiet time. Includes a breakaway toy. Minor assembly required. Measures 23" x 15" x 43" overall. Tunnel: 13" x 11" long; Top Platform: 15" x 15"; Bottom/Middle Platform: 23" x 15". Please specify color.
Colors: NEW Bark, NEW Gray Stone, Nutmeg, Soft Sage, Oatmeal, or Cocoa.
3 - 22" Cedar Posts
1 - 18" Sisal Post
1 - Large Carpeted Platform with Tunnel
1 - Small Carpeted Platform
1 - Carpeted Base
1 - Breakaway Toy
Note: A 7/16" wrench is needed for assembly.
Downloadable Cedar Station Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Additional breakaway toys (pkg. of 2) for more swatting fun are sold separately.
- Lay platform with attached tunnel on floor with the threaded holes face up. Thread one 22" cedar post into the platform. Repeat until all three cedar posts are attached. Remove the 4" bolts from bottom of the cedar posts.
- Set the carpeted base onto the platform assembly and align the cedar posts with the holes in the base. Using the 4" bolts and washers, partially thread each of the three bolts through holes of the carpeted base into each of the three cedar posts. Realign and tighten.
- Thread the 18" sisal post into t-nut on bottom of carpeted small platform. Remove the 4" bolt with washer from bottom of post.
- Lay unit on its side. Align the 18" sisal post with the attached small platform to the corner hole of the large platform and thread 4" bolt with washer through hole and into 18" sisal post.
- Stand unit upright. Re-tighten unit as necessary.
Attach Breakaway Toy according to the directions included with toy.
Cleaning Cedar Station
With proper care, your Cedar Station tower will look like new for years to come. Vacuum pet hair from carpet, sisal, and cedar when necessary. If carpeted surfaces become soiled, we recommend spot cleaning with a pet-formulated stain/spot remover such as OdorLogic® CleanAway (item #22032). Simply spray the solution on the soiled area and allow its enzymes and "good" bacteria go to work to digest the stain permanently. No rinsing required. Do not use cleaning solutions on sisal or cedar.