Now you can add a personal touch to one of your cat's simple pleasures. Our Simply Suede Mega Scratch Post is made to satisfy even the most determined scratcher without sacrificing style. Mega-sized 22" sisal post offers ample scratching surface while the 20" x 20" OSB base provides no-tip stability. Lush suede fabric base and cap add a refined, tailored touch, and you can personalize the platform to let everyone know that a lucky cat lives in your home!
Simply Suede Mega Scratch Post features gorgeous, microsuede fabric with a ribbed Jacquard weave. This soft, inviting fabric soothes paws after each vigorous scratching session. Easy-to-clean performance fabric resists wrinkles and abrasions for lasting use. 100% polyester fabric. 6" diameter post. Overall 20" x 20" x 23" high.
Please specify color: Sage, Chocolate or Wine.
Coordinate your cat's scratch post with a matching Simply Suede Window Perch.
Downloadable Simply Suede Mega Scratch Post Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Shop all Cat Scratchers.
Personalize with your cat's name, up to 8 letters, for only $7.99. To order personalization, check the "Personalize" box below your desired post before adding to your cart.
1 - 20" x 20" Striped suede covered base
1 - 22" Mega sisal post
1 - Bolt and washer (located in post bottom)
Tools Required: 7/16" wrench
- Remove 4" bolt and washer from sisal post
- Using 4" bolt and washer thread through bottom of Striped Suede base into 22" mega sisal post.
Re-tighten unit if necessary.
- Place the post in a room where your cat spends a lot of time. Cats often like to stretch and scratch when they wake up from a nap.
- Scratch your nails along the surface of the material. This will attract your cat and, at the same time, teach him where to scratch.
- After your cat begins to scratch, praise him and give him a food treat. (Small kittens can be trained to climb the post by showing them food treats and placing a treat at the top of the post.)
- If your cat has already been scratching a piece of furniture, place the post directly in front of it.