Please note: Return of electrical equipment to Drs. Foster & Smith for exchange or refund is limited to 60 days from the date of purchase. Beyond 60 days, please contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement as covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Want to know if we drop the price on this item?
for an easy email alert!
What are Email Alerts? Learn here.
You may end alerts at any time. | Manage alerts
- Powerful air blower for multiple or large scale aquarium aeration
- Supplies large volumes of air for aquarium aeration and circulation
- Quiet energy-efficient motor keeps aquarium operating costs low
Perfect for aquariums, bait systems, and seafood holding systems. Small, quiet, lightweight, and energy efficient. Features a unique "cupped" impeller for reduced noise and high volume output. Blower is 115V/60Hz and includes a 6 ft power cord. One-year warranty. Includes air filter, connections, and flexible 3/4" outlet.
||8 at 10"
||15 at 10"
Benefits of aeration
How proper aeration improves aquarium water quality:
- Increases aquarium water movement and circulation.
- Promotes proper gas exchange to minimize buildup of carbon dioxide and other potentially harmful gasses.
- Raises dissolved oxygen content of aquarium water to create a healthy environment.
- Allows efficient biological filtration to take place by nourishing beneficial aerobic bacteria.
- Helps maintain stable pH level by preventing acidic carbon dioxide buildup that can take place overnight.
Drs Foster and Smith Articles
|Why use Airstones?|
|Bubbles beautify your aquarium display, improve water quality, and make your aquarium more hospitable for inhabitants. With an air pump, airline tubing, an air check valve, and a touch of creativity, you can easily create a cascade of bubbles.|
|Which Air Pump is Right for Me?|
|Air pumps have many different uses. Once you decide what you need an air pump for, selecting the right pump for your application is easy. This article discusses the different types and uses of air pumps.|
|Be Prepared for Power Outages|
|When the power goes out, many things happen silently and invisibly within your aquarium. You need to know what's happening and what steps you can take to minimize the stress on your fish.|
|See All Articles|