Accented with ancient Egyptian-style hieroglyphics, the Ancient Vase Decoration makes an intriguing addition to any freshwater or saltwater aquarium. Durable poly-resin Ancient Vase aquarium ornament, with a variegated faux finish, lets you instantly add historical style to your aquarium. This sizeable aquarium decoration also provides shelter for aquarium species. Easy to clean and maintain, the Ancient Vase Decoration measures 5.5" dia x 8-1/4" high. Top opening measures 2-3/4" dia. Two side openings measure approx 3" x 3".
Shop all aquarium decorations
Benefits of Artificial Aquarium Decorations
Aquascaping with artificial décor has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into aquarium water. Artificial aquarium décor provides aquarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, adds instant interest to your aquarium, and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate aquarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your aquarium inhabitants.
- Will not affect water chemistry or water clarity like real wood.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for aquarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse with clean, fresh water before introducing into the aquarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub with a medium bristle brush and spray decoration with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the aquarium.