||Aquarium decoration, brilliant LED light and aeration in one
||Enhance aquarium style and water quality at the same time
||Oxygen-rich water movement improves aquarium environment
Improve aquarium water quality with eye-catching décor. Hydor Deco Kit with LED (Light Emitting Diode) Bubble Maker provides a stylish way to increase vital aeration and water movement. Each nontoxic resin decoration is hand-painted for a unique, natural look that instantly becomes the aquarium focal point. Cleverly concealed within the decoration are a compact Hydor Bubble Maker and LED Light that provide aquarium illumination, aeration and aesthetic enhancement.
Turbo-driven Bubble Maker produces a flurry of air bubbles to eliminate stagnant aquarium conditions with refreshing oxygen-rich water movement. Colored LED light illuminates the streaming air bubbles for a breath-taking aquarium display. Hydor Deco Kit with LED Bubble Maker is available in three distinct styles to accommodate a variety of aquarium style and décor preferences.
||4-1/4" x 3-3/4" x 5-1/4" high
||5-1/4" x 5" x 4-1/2" high
||6" x 4-1/2" x 4" high
- Unwind the electrical cord and the air intake tube.
- Connect the air intake tube to the air pump chamber.
- Position the air pump in the aquarium. For perfect stability, cover the base with gravel. In order to prevent noise and disturbance caused by vibrations, position the pump so it does not come in contact with the aquarium wall or other objects.
- Fix the electrical cord, joined to the air intake tube, to the aquarium base and side using the supplied suction cups.
- Cut the air intake tube so that it extends at least 1-1/2" from the aquarium frame and then insert air control valve.
- Plug the Hydor Bubble Maker into the electrical supply.
NOTE: Verify that all components of the air pump are undamaged. Always operate the air pump underwater. Running the pump dry will cause structural damage to the rotor. Install the product at the suggested depth to prevent accidental damage or limited functioning.
Regulating Air Flow
The amount of air can be controlled to your desired level by turning the air control valve.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of the air pump will ensure better performance and durability. Before any kind of maintenance, always disconnect the air pump.
- Detach the light assembly and gently wipe the protective cover.
- Separate the Channeled Bubble Maker Casing from the Bubble Maker body and remove the rotor.
- Clean the rotor of lime scale with a soft, nonmetallic brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and re-assemble components. Make sure the rotor is properly positioned in place.
- Do NOT use solvents or detergents.