Simplify bird feeding without sacrifice to variety. Bird food cakes combine scrumptious real fruits and vegetables with pellets, canary grass seed, oats, millet, and more to create the ideal meal for any cockatiel or similar caged bird. Each ingredient is packed into tasty bar shapes for convenient feeding. Also contains beneficial Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for added bird health. Taste of the Tropics boasts papaya, apricots, and mango for a taste no cockatiel can refuse. Each bar contains 31% real fruits and vegetables and 36% pellets with healthy 4.5% fat levels for a nutritious, varied meal. Cakes each measure approximately 1-1/2" wide x 4-1/2" long and are scored for simple feeding. Scored bars also allow you to feed this bar as a delicious treat or to add variety to your bird's everyday diet.
Feeding Instructions: When served as the main source of nutrition: Serve two to three bars at a time by breaking them off where scored. Keep a fresh supply of food and water available at all times. Serving Tip: Most birds accept Nutri-Meals right away, however, if your bird does not initially eat the Nutri-Meals, break the bar in smaller pieces and mix with current diet until accepted. Nutri-Meals, when fed as a main source of nutrition, should be fed as 80% of the total diet with the other 20% being fresh fruits, veggies, and nutritional treats.
When served as a nutritional treat, serve one bar any time, so your birds will know how special and important they are.
Ingredients: Soybean meal, corn, papaya, apricots, wheat flour, hulled canary grass seed, oats, red millet, mango, dicalcium phosphate, carrots, raisins, canola oil, ground limestone, sugar, gelatin, propylene glycol, glycerine, salt, DL-methionine (an amino acid), citric acid, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of Vitamin K activity) niacin supplement, calcium dipantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, lysine (an amino acid) choline chloride, manganese oxide, zinc oxide, folic acid, biotin, cupric sulfate, Vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite.
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids