||Electronic monitor for precise measurement of dissolved oxygen
||Fast and accurate way to measure dissolved oxygen in aquariums
||Monitor dissolved oxygen level for healthy aquarium inhabitants
This monitor makes measuring dissolved oxygen easy. Accurately reads dissolved oxygen levels from 0 - 20 ppm. The versatile Pinpoint II Oxygen Monitor displays a digital readout for dissolved oxygen in either % oxygen or ppm saturation. This affordable and accurate dissolved oxygen monitoring system is the preferred monitor in the aquaculture industry. Includes probe with 5 ft cord, extra replacement membranes and probe electrolyte. No calibration fluid needed. Operates for about 150 hrs. Runs on a 9V battery (not included).
adapter kit, and
calibration packets also available.
Protect your American Marine Pinpoint Monitor from damage during transport with optional
Armor Hard Carrying Case.
American Marine is proud to introduce PINPOINT™ II Dissolved Oxygen Monitor. The only truly affordable and accurate DO monitoring system. Powered by a 9-volt battery (not included). PINPOINT™ II will monitor for approximately 150 total hours before battery replacement is visually indicated on the display as "LOBAT." A 9-volt battery should be utilized for field or intermittent use. For continuous monitoring, the PINPOINT™ AC Adapter Kit should be installed. The battery cover is located on the back of the meter toward the bottom.
NOTE: The Oxygen Monitor unit is NOT waterproof and must be operated on a dry surface. Liquid contact on the printed circuit board will cause corrosion and void warrant
- Slide the bottom switch #3-3 to the CAL position (toward the right).
- With the probe NOT CONNECTED turn the zero adjust screw #3-4 until the display reads 00.0
- Fill Membrane Cap with Electrolyte Fluid and screw onto probe body (finger tight only). Remove the dark blue silicone rubber cap at the end of the Membrane Cap.
- Connect the probe to the meter by carefully lining up the pins on the plug to the input on the meter. Be sure to fully insert the connector.
- Wait several minutes for the probe to polarize and stabilize on the meter.
- Turn the O2 calibration screw #3-5 so that the display will read 20.9. This is the percentage of Oxygen in our atmosphere and is widely considered to be a highly accurate calibration procedure.
- Slide the bottom switch #3-3 to the DO position (toward the left). The monitor is now ready for use.
Replacement of the membrane cap and liquid electrolyte
The PINPOINT II Oxygen Monitor utilizes a very high performance polarographic electrode. This Membrane Cap at the end of the probe should be changed frequently to ensure optimum performance. Additional Membrane Caps are available. Please refer to the probe diagram below: