Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Squally This product cured my fish.
One of my koi stopped eating. I tried different food but nothing worked. There were no visible signs of a problem. Finally my wife and I removed the fish and checked its mouth to see if he swallowed something. Everything looked fine. I suspected it may be parasites so I bought this treatment. After one application and about a weeks time my fish is finally eating again.
September 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by cabriprock Good medicine
This product helped save my Koi this spring when they became very ill. i am still using this as a treatment. The price was great and shipping was on time.
June 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PARN The products works
See results quicker than any other RX we have used!
November 5, 2013