Create an impressive reptile habitat with terrarium décor that looks like real rock but without the weight. Imaginative Rock Formations offers a great alternative to real rocks. Molded decorations feature a hollow construction to significantly reduce weight for extreme ease of use. Resin rock formations boast exceptional attention to detail with realistic texture and convincing faux finish.
Imaginative Rock Formations Reptile Décor effortlessly adds the visual impact and architectural structure of real stone to your terrarium landscape. Molded single-piece rock formations offer greater stability than real stacked stone. These faux rock formations are perfect for a wide variety of setups including reptile habitats housing lizards or snakes as well as terrariums housing tarantulas or scorpions. Great for any large herptile terrarium that benefits from scale-appropriate décor. Use multiple pieces for an impressive terrarium display.
||15" x 5" x 4-3/4" high
|Gray Rock Tumbles
||10" x 4-1/4" x 4" high
Shop all Habitat Décor for Reptiles.
Please click on "More Information" for benefits of artificial terrarium decorations, directions, and cleaning and handling.
Benefits of Artificial Terrarium Decorations
Decorating with artificial décor such as realistic rock replicas and artificial driftwood has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into terrarium water. Artificial terrarium décor provides terrarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate terrarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your terrarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for terrarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the terrarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the terrarium.