Add natural-looking habitat to your aquarium with a highly detailed, tree stump replica by Aquatic Creations. These nontoxic polyester resin creations add color, depth, shadow and texture to the aquarium landscape while also offering fish a perfect place to retreat or hide. Stump detailing includes large pass-through openings, ridges, notches and textured bark. A great way to make the aquarium more appealing visually without increasing maintenance or worrying about water chemistry changes (like real wood). Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
|Tree Stump 1 (Small)
||10" x 6" x 4.5" high
||3 openings at least 2"-2.5" wide
|Tree Stump 2 (Large)
||14" x 9.5" x 8.5" high
||3 openings at least 4"-5" wide
Please click on "More Information" for care instructions.
Benefits of Artificial Aquarium Decorations
Aquascaping with artificial décor such as realistic rock replicas and artificial driftwood has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into aquarium water. Artificial aquarium décor provides aquarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate aquarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your aquarium inhabitants.
- Will not affect water chemistry or water clarity like real wood.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for aquarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the aquarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the aquarium.