Piddle Pads Original, 40 ct
This product does just what it says. Wherever you put it, it stays. Great for my elderly mother which keeps her from having to open her door at night or in bad weather. Great backing and holds together. Just fold up and dispose.
February 19, 2013
Best doggie pads on the market
I have two small dogs. We have been using different doggie pads ever since they were weaned (I don't have access to a yard for their needs and I am in a cold climate). I've used different pads from different local box stores and I've bought the piddle pads online. Honestly, these are the best ones and here is why...
(1) they absorb rapidly, which means that while the dog piddles there is no splatter outside of the pad;
(2) they are relatively cheap compared to other brands on the market;
(3) they don't stink BEFORE use (yes, some brands have an odor to attract the dog but I don't need to smell it);
(4) they don't stink AFTER use either (unless the piddle pad is in the sunlight, they hold in the pee smell very well and that makes the house a better place for everyone who lives here);
(5) they come in different sizes for different needs;
(6) they store well (I keep mine in a large basket with a lid near the "piddle area" and nobody knows they are there but me);
(7) they are reliable (the dog will choose the piddle pad instead of a piece of carpet... that is a huge success for an indoor dog without easy access to the great outdoors).
So, yes... I like them a lot and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a piddle area for a small indoor dog.
January 5, 2013
My 12 year old dog is diabetic, has cushing's disease (and is blind), and drinks a lot of water and urinates a lot. I have tried many other brands of wee wee pads but in my opinion they do not compare to this product. They absorb so much and never leak through. My friends tell me to buy other brands that are cheaper and can save me money. I have tried to explain to them that other brands may work for a tiny dog that doesn't have medical issues, but this is the only product that works for my dog. If it doesn't leak through, obviously there is no clean-up involved. I always make sure I don't run out of these pads since I won't buy any other type.
January 3, 2013
Sweet rescue dog's salvation.
I have a 12 year old long hair miniature dachshund from a puppy mill that I brought home from my local humane society two years ago. She knew nothing about "going outside" as she spent 10 years in a cage. She now uses these pads in the house as "outside" is not for anything but going for walks or rides in the car. The piddle pads have made it possible for her to have a happy home where she is loved and cared for. She has learned how to snuggle and nap on the couch with her human and her "cat brother" and, aside from the potty training which the animal counselors say will never improve, she is just a happy little senior citizen. Now she smiles her doggy smiles with contentment.
November 30, 2012