Pet door installs in interior doors to give cats access without leaving door open
Brush insert lets your cat groom herself as she passes through arch
Indoor cat door gives your cat privacy without canine interference. Access arch gives your cat access to a concealed litter box or bed without leaving the door open to other pets or to expose storage areas or clutter. Keeps dogs away from kitty's food/litter areas. Kit includes two unfinished, mill-grade, beveled wooden arches; brush insert; all hardware; template; and instructions for installation in a door. For indoor use only.
8-1/2" W x 8-1/2" H
5-1/4" W x 7-1/4" H
5" W x 6-3/4" H
Please click on "More Information" for installation instructions.
More cat owners than ever before are installing cat doors for the convenience and freedom they provide. A common use lately is between rooms inside the home to provide access to litter box areas, food, or a cat’s favorite private place. The Indoor Access Arch is the perfect selection for interior doors.
8-1/2" W x 8-1/2" H
5-1/4" W x 7-1/4" H
5" W x 6-3/4" H
Furniture-grade Baltic Birch
Can be painted or stained to match any décor
For use on hollow-core wood doors, solid panel doors, or plastic laminate doors
Brush insert helps keep your cat groomed
1. Mark an X on the BOTTOM of the door before you remove it.
2. Remove the hinge pins by using a flat screwdriver and tapping upward.
3. Use scissors to cut out the TEMPLATE.
4. Be sure to darken the traced outline on the door so that you see it clearly when you saw the hole out.
5. The hole you cut into the door will be smaller than the outer edge of the frames, (i.e. the frames will cover the hole). As a precaution, place a frame over the traced outline. The outline should be totally hidden underneath the frame. "Measure twice - cut once".
6. If you use a sabersaw you may want to cover the base of it with tape - so as to not mar the door finish. Carefully cut around the outline.
7. There are four small pins that are inserted into pre-drilled holes in one of the frames. One end of the pin has a chamfer (taper). This end inserts easier.
8. There are two sets of screws supplied to handle different door thickness. The black screws are for 1-3/8" doors and the silver ones are for 1-3/4" doors. (Most internal doors are 1-3/8" as shown).
9. Insert the appropriate screws in the (3) counter-sunk holes and fasten the two frames together.
10. Slide the loosely fitted frame assembly over the door covering the opening.
11. Tighten screws gently to secure frame assembly to door. Turn each screw a half-turn and keep rotating to the next screw, until all are snug - do not over tighten.
12. Insert the (3) wooden plugs in the counter-sunk screw holes.
13. Bend the brush and insert it into the frame assembly. There are two "tabs" on the back of the brush. These "tabs" hold the brush in place by resting on the lower screws.
14. The brush can be easily removed for cleaning after it picks up loose cat hair.
15. Some owners rub catnip on the brush to encourage kitty to brush.
16. A finish can be applied to the wood frames while the door is off or after reinstalling the door.
17. Reinstall the door by aligning the hinges and inserting the pins. Insert the top pin first and work your way down.
What are the benefits to having an Indoor Access Arch for my cat?
There are many benefits to having an Indoor Access Arch for your cats. Here are a few: it gives your cat a sanctuary from any dogs that are in the house, it keeps your cat's litter box out of sight, it keeps dogs out of the cat's litter box, and you're able to keep doors closed that would otherwise have to be left open for your cat to access to the rooms behind them.
The Indoor Access Arch can be installed on any interior wood door. Customers have installed them in doors leading to the basement, a laundry or mudroom, or an extra closet door; virtually any place that you want your cat to be able to get to without leaving the door open.
No, the Indoor Access Arch is not hard to install. It requires a few tools; scissors, a saber saw, a pencil or marker, and the wood finish of your choice. You will also need a hammer and flathead screwdriver to remove the door from the hinges. Once the door is removed, trace the template that is provided carefully on the door. Now cut just inside the line you drew (it's a good idea to double check the template trace before you cut). Install the arch as directed on the enclosed instructions and apply the finish that you chose. Once the finish dries, install the brush insert and re-hang your door. Your archway is now ready for your cat to enjoy.
Easy operation and rugged construction - a great
buy Draft-free, weatherproof flap boasts a magnetic closure 4-way locking feature is easy to set Stylish, cost-effective cat flap combines simple functionality with quality construction. The easy-to-use, manual rotary lock allows ...
Magnetic ID tag ensures no strays enter your
home 4-way locking system enables control over your pet's movements Draft- and weatherproof brushed seal on flap with magnetic closure This proven design prevents stray pets entering your home through pet ...
Operates with your cat's microchip Programs easily at
the push of a single button Weatherproof sealed flap has a magnetic closure The Microchip Cat Flap offers a techy, stylish solution for entry control using your cat's implanted microchip or ...
Metal pet gates expand to 13 feet wide
with additional extension panels Tubular steel with screw-mount hardware keeps gates securely in place Convenient walk-through access door with built-in smaller door for cats and small dogs Keep your pets secure ...
Flexible pet gate bends to secure openings 76"
wide The ideal gate for off-set or irregular openingsFeatures convenient walk-through gate with small pet door for catsTubular steel construction with screw-mount hardware adds security Enclose large openings, even irregular shapes, ...
+Details: Use Promo Code 15FAMILY during Checkout to see savings. Promo valid through Saturday, July 30, 2016 @ 11:59 pm [CST]. Excludes items already on sale, certain manufacturer items not eligible for promo offers and coupons (as indicated on product pages), horse supplies, all dog and cat foods, and Prescription Foods.
*FREE economy ground shipping to 48 connecting states only on orders $19 or more. No promo code needed. See full shipping rates here.