|These chicken gravy and duck soup recipes have been submitted by ferret owners like you. They are not endorsed by Doctors Foster and Smith. If your ferret is ill or you have any questions or health concerns about your ferret, please seek medical attention. In addition, always consult your veterinarian before giving your ferret a new food.
- 4 lbs of chicken, boiled
- 2-1/2 cups of kibble, soaked in the water used to boil the chicken
- 2 scoops of Nupro
- Boil the chicken for approximately 20 - 25 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the pieces.
- Remove from pot, break into small pieces (if you have a smaller blender).
- Pour 1/4 of the water over the kibble to soak.
- Blend chicken with half of the water used to boil it. Set aside in a bowl.
- Puree the kibble with the rest of the chicken water and Nupro.
- Combine pureed kibble and chicken in a bowl and stir together.
- Pour into containers and put the needed amount in the fridge and the rest in the freezer.
Back to the main page.