Dog owners are quickly discovering the versatility and convenience of
exercise pens. Typically consisting of a series of 6 or 8 hinged panels with a gate, they can make your life easier by:
With features such as varying heights, multiple configurations, and durable maintenance-free construction, it's no wonder exercise pens are gaining popularity so quickly.
- Simplifying housetraining. Exercise pens are portable and easy to move around from room to room, so your "dog in training" can always be near you and your family - his "pack."
- Serving as an indoor gate when guests are over. Panels can be taken apart to add another gate, and used as free-standing 8-panel or 12-panel barricades.
- Keeping puppies safe outside. Exercise pens are ideal for providing puppies with a safe play area outside. Extra panels can be added to make your exercise pen as big as desired.
- Providing a temporary play space when traveling. Pens collapse for easy storage and include a convenient carrying handle for hassle-free transport.
- Confining convalescing pets. While recovering from injury or illness, your vet may prescribe "crate rest" - a regimen of extremely limited activity - to help your dog heal. An exercise pen is ideal for helping your pet recover.