Our Personal Guarantee
The pledge we made over 30 years ago still stands: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a refund, an exchange, or credit of the full product cost.
If you are dissatisfied with your merchandise at any time you may return it for a replacement or refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our no-risk 100% satisfaction guarantee.
NOTE: All electronic training products, electrical equipment and light bulbs are unconditionally guaranteed against defects for up to 60 days. Beyond 60 days, they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
If you have your invoice . . .
- On the back of the invoice there is a returns form to return products to Drs. Foster and Smith. Please fill out the entire form. Please include this form inside your return package.
- On the front of the invoice there is a return address label. Please place the label on the outside of your return package.
If you do not have your original invoice . . .
- Click here to view/print a returns form. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
- Set to 'Actual Size' on the toolbar, then print the page.
- Completely fill out the form and include it in your return package.
- List the following information on a blank sheet of paper and include it in your return package: your name, address, and phone number; the product information--including item number, size, color, and quantity; reason(s) for return; and requested action you would like us to take.
Please send the returned merchandise with requested information to the following address:
Drs. Foster and Smith
Attn: Returns Department
2389 Air Park Road
Rhinelander, WI 54501
NOTE: The method of refund will be determined by the original method of payment.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-381-7179 or email us at: CustomerService@DrsFosterSmith.com.