We've tried to make our online ordering process as easy as possible. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-381-7179.
- As you navigate our site, add as many items to your shopping cart as you wish. If you
set up an account with us, the items will remain in your shopping cart for up to 30 days. During this time, you may see what is in your shopping cart while logged in by clicking "View Cart" at the top right of any page. If you are wanting to save items without losing them from your cart after the 30 days, check out our Wish List feature. Save all the products you want, and even have the option to email it to friends and family as a gift idea list!
- Click Checkout. Checking out is a 4-step process. Help is available at every step. NOTE: If you have an account with us, this process is shortened. For more information on setting up an online account, please
- Step 1: Begin Checkout. You can choose to sign in, register for an account, or checkout without registering.
- Step 2: Address. Enter your billing address. If the shipping address and billing address are the same, make the appropriate selection. You will be able to edit this through the entire checkout process. An email address and phone number are both required for placing an order online. Your email address is required for sending you an order confirmation email and links to tracking information as available.
- Step 3: Shipping. Choose a shipping method. You will be able to edit this any time before finalizing your order.
- Step 4: Place Order. This is where you will enter credit card information, and apply any coupons or gift certificates to the order. Here you will be able to verify and/or edit any of the order information, as well as add a gift message if your order is a gift shipping to someone else. You may also select special delivery instructions on this final step. Once you have checked and verified all the information you have provided, you can click the "Place Your Order Now" button, and will be taken to an order confirmation page.
Catalog Quick Order
Ordering online from your catalog is quick and EASY!
When you have your shopping list ready, place your entire order with minimal clicks using our Catalog Quick Order. Simply use your catalog to find the Prefix & Item #s of the products you wish to order.
- Order fast - without the search!
- Order 1 to 10 items at a time
- Save a phone call & get your order quickly
Click the Catalog Quick Order link, which can be found on the bottom of every page, to get started.
Click Here to learn more.
Order by Phone
If you prefer to order by phone, call us 7 am-10 pm, CST, 7 days a week to talk to one of our courteous Customer Service representatives. Our number is 1-800-381-7179. Please have your credit card available.
You can also call us if you have any questions about the products we offer, or need help selecting the right product for your pet.
Order by Fax
Simply fax a completed order form to us at 1-800-776-8872, and we'll take care of it from there.
|To get our printed order form:
- Click here to view/download a printable order form. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
- To print the page, simply click the printer image in the tool bar.
- Complete the order form and fax or mail it to us via the address below
Order by Mail
To order by mail, print out and fill in the order form (see instructions above). You may pay by personal check, cashier's check, money order, or credit card. If you are paying by credit card, please fill in the requested credit card information. Please do not send cash. Mail the completed order form and payment to:
Doctors Foster & Smith
P.O. Box 100
Rhinelander, WI 54501-0100
- We accept all major credit cards for online orders, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Bill Me Later® - Checkout fast with Bill Me Later®. The effortless way to pay without using your credit card. Simply select Bill Me Later® at checkout, answer two simple questions and accept the terms. It's that easy. There is no separate application process. Bill Me Later® offers flexible terms, that allow you to choose to pay in full or over time. Subject to credit approval. Visit www.billmelater.com for a complete list of merchants that accept Bill Me Later®.
Learn more >
- Pay Pal - Learn about Pay Pal here.
If you're new to ordering online, we encourage you to read our security and privacy page. You can order online with the utmost confidence that your credit information is safe and secure.
We accept all major credit cards for online orders, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you're new to ordering online, we encourage you to read our security and privacy page. You can order online with the utmost confidence that your credit information is safe and secure.
Ordering by phone or by fax:
We accept all major credit cards for online orders, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Ordering by mail:
If you choose to send us your order by US mail, we accept personal check, money order, cashier's check or credit card. Be sure to calculate and include shipping charges and sales tax, where applicable.
All shipments to APO/FPO addresses are sent via USPS to distributing military centers in the U.S., at which time the military service assumes responsibility for shipping. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery.
NOTE: The following items cannot be shipped to an APO/FPO address: oversized items, vaccines, electronic items, and some meat products. Please contact customer service at 1-800-381-7179, or by email, to determine the exact restrictions.
Follow these steps when entering an APO or FPO address
- Enter the recipient's full name and address in the relevant fields
- Enter APO or FPO in the City field.
- Enter AE in the State field if the recipient is stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East. Enter AA if the recipient is stationed in the Americas. Enter AP if the recipient is stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
- Regardless of where the recipient is stationed, select "United States" from the Country drop-down menu.
If you wish to ship outside of the United States, please Contact Us beforehand with a list of your order item numbers so we may provide you with a custom shipping quote from our international carrier. For your convenience, we recommend sending your list via Email. You may also use our toll free number to contact our Customer Service Department: 1-800-381-7179.
Orders to Canada
Flat rate fee ($18.00 US) plus 18% International Surcharge based on merchandise value apply. Online orders ground shipping only; please call 800-381-7179 for expedited shipping. Please expect approximately 7-10 business days for delivery. Sorry, certain items (including Rx prescriptions and flea & tick preventives), are not eligible for Canadian delivery. Look for the Red Maple Leaf for items available to ship to Canada.
Redeeming Coupons or Promotions
You may discover limited time coupons for Drs. Foster & Smith products in magazine, newspaper, television, catalog, or online advertisements. These coupons will usually provide an 8-digit code to redeem during online checkout.
- On the Place Order page (step 4 of 4), click the "Redeem Coupon" button.
- Click the Enter Coupon Code button and type in the code on the coupon.
- Click "Add Coupon."
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- On the Place Order page (step 4 of 4), click the "Use Gift Certificate" button.
- Enter the gift certificate number, and click "Apply Gift Certificate."
Add a personal touch to your purchase by adding a special message to any gift orders! Gift messages can be included in any order to add a special touch to your gift. Send a message from you to your loved one - or from your pet to theirs.
It's easy - when calling in to place an order, simply ask one of our friendly operators to add a gift message to your order.
For online ordering use the following procedure:
- On the Place Order page, click the "Add Gift Message" button.
- Type your personal message to the recipient in the text entry box. (180 character limit)
- Click the "Continue with Checkout" button.