5. A ________ ________ is important to have in your mouse's cage because it gives him a safe, secure place to sleep and hide.
8. A mouse is an ________, which means they only eat plants.
9. A mouse with short, bristly fur is called a ________ ________.
10. Supply your mouse with lots of ________ ________ in order to keep his teeth healthy and from overgrowing.
11. A zebra mouse is a type of mouse that has ________ on its fur.
1. The most common type of pet mouse is the ________ ________, which comes in a variety of coat colors.
2. On average, mice live between one and ________ years.
3. The best type of cage for your mouse is an ________ with a tight fitting lid.
4. Mice are ________ and they like to play during nighttime and sleep during the day.
6. A solid surface ________ ________ provides your mouse with safe exercise and stimulation while he is inside his cage.
7. Aspen wood _________ should be placed on the bottom of your mouse's cage, at least 2-3".
12. As long as you take your time and are patient, a pet mouse is pretty easy to _________.